Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dream come true...

I have been dreaming choco pukipuki Rose and finally I got her. I bought her from DOA´s marked place as used. She came with her full set stuff except underwear and eyes. But still it´s a dream come true...<3 br="">
Her name is Helmi (Pearl). And she will be my little dummy, she is simple, kind and wants no harm to any one...




Now I need to find the punkbed I made and place it to my yellow doll house. I use to have big self made, but I losted in devorce. Now I am planning to buy two dollhouse, one small and one bigger. Smaller one will be a cute romantic house for one or two pukipuki´s of mine and the bigger will be the modern and there will be living the rest of the group.

Now I have eight puki pukis, five in normal skin, one tan and two chocos...:D And I need more...XD
Still dreaming owning Piki twins and Nico. My group will need one girl and two boys more...

No comments:

Post a Comment