Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I made a order...

I am haveing two pukifees, Bonnie and Zoe , boht as normal skin. I don´t have a names for them but other one will be girl and other one boy. And I have also on layaway pkf Ante as in white skin. In spring I will make a decision do I use my money for a trip to Unitedstatet of America or do I order more dolls.

I have made 2 dresses, but now I realize that they might be to small for the girl so I have to make new ones. I have ordered wigs and shoes from Rubyred, and they arrived super fast. I love the wig and the quality is wonderfull, so soft.

I have forgot to show you that I have now pukipuki Flora. She is so cute and I love her. So here is Alice.
(Edit: 8:41 a.m tha blogger dosen´t let me add pictures in here again. I think I will have to move my blog if these kind of things keep doing again and again.)
(Edit: 23.11.2011 11:00 a.m and now it works)


No comments:

Post a Comment