Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spending money for protection...

My MNF order on Wind Dolls should leave from them today to FairyLand and I am so excited. If  every thing go well I should be sewing for clothing and making a face up for her after 24.9. And this is second time I have ever have to wait a long time for my doll and  I have to say I really suck in that. I want her home quick! But it can´t be help it. Why I bought from Wind Dolls and not directly from FairyLand that would be faster? Well I save money and my nerves. Because  I am living in area where we don´t have a toll near so the Itella (post office) would charge over 20€ for that they would go and pick it up for me and of course plus toll fees and stuff. And the nearest toll is over 200 km away. And now because it will come from European country I don´t have to pay taxes and toll fees because they have been paid all ready paid and tha package will arrive in nearest shop.

And now back to that title. This will be my first MSD sized ABJD so I really want to take care of her and thats why I have just bought a carrying bag (Dollzone), Mr. Super Clear UV protection and cleaning sponges. All thouse I bought from Think Pink. I hold my MiniFée Rheia so dear to me that I want to take care of her.

I have been looking photos about different kind of face ups and I think that natural kind of face up is the thing for her really. And for the sewing I have admit that I have all ready start it. I have made a skirt for her.It reminds me that I have make pillow for that bag. Thanks to BJD Cast that I have been watching in You tube, I know to get ready for that.

Here is link for the The Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBJDcast

No comments:

Post a Comment